Shipping Worldwide Shipping Costs
If you are ordering from overseas please allow for significant delays in airfreight due to Covid.
Delivery within New Zealand
- All orders are sent through NZpost.
- Only $5 anywhere in NZ. Yep, that's cheap.
- As our jerseys are made to order please allow up to 7 days for us to make them.
- Once made delivery is overnight.
Shipping to anywhere in the world outside of New Zealand
- All orders are sent from Rotorua via NZPost.
- You can choose between tracked airmail and tracked courier which is a little faster.
- Click here for updates on how Covid-19 is affecting postage.
- Our jerseys are made to order-please allow up to 7 days for production.
- Once made, most orders will be delivered within 2-10 days to the US or Europe, although a few rural areas may need an extra day or two. Some countries customs are notorious and can hold up delivery for some time-please allow for this possibility.
- Due to Covid-19 some deliveries are taking around 7 days longer - please bear with us in these times.
- All orders are now tracked and it pays to keep an eye on what stage of delivery your shipment is at because if customs tries to contact you and you do not respond they will send the shipment back to us.
When your shipment reaches customs you can usually continue to track with the same tracking number on your local postal website.
- Some countries delivery service is not reliable(you know who you are) and if you want us to guarantee delivery you will need to pay for express courier (very expensive-please email us before ordering).
- It is possible there may be local sales tax or duties payable in your country or state, please allow for these charges which are outside our control.